Request for update to HappyJapan Program Version C3.0 4.X01 ( Bug fixes for the following problems )
This new program prevents the following problems occurs
1. The SD card may not be recognized when the embroidery machine is started.
2. The data on the SD card in the embroidery machine may be damaged. (Error E-108, E-112)
3. The embroidery machine operation panel sometimes freezes.
Please download the file from the following URL and upgrade to C3.04.X01 for related serial numbers in the information:
If the problem is not resolved even with the above procedure, There is possibility that SD card may have problem, so perform the "SD card format (repair) function".
Please refer to the separate service manual for details of the attached "SD card format (repair) function".
Applies to all models with version C3.00.00 or later ( machines with Linux version control box )
- HCR3 S/N : R1096001A
- HCR3E S/N : RE1096004
- HCU S/N : U1025003
- HCD3E S/N : DE1113007
- HCS3 S/N : S31001001
- HCH-P S/N : P1063010
- HCH S/N : 1099001
- HFR S/N : F1074001
1. Added recovery processing when SD card recognition fails at boot time due to OS update by the core module vendor.
2. Improvement of recovery processing when data in SD card is corrupted.
3. Improved the reliability of SD card writing process in the embroidery machine program.
Please upgrade to C3.04.X01 before the problem occurs to avoid the end user's machine stop.
Immediately after the version upgrade, E-004 may be displayed if corrupted data due to the previous version is detected.
By pressing the "OK" button, the data will be initialized and the machine can be used normally.
If E-004 is displayed continuously, please erase all the pattern memory and initialize the system.
If the problem is not resolved even with the above procedure, it is possible that the SD card is abnormal, so perform the "SD card format (repair) function".
Please refer to the separate service manual for details of the "SD card format (repair) function".
This function is the recovery procedure that can be performed by the end user without disassembling the control box.