Madeira's 100% polyester machine embroidery thread, Polyneon is constructed of a specifically developed raw material, eliminating looping, puckering and virtually all thread breaks. Suitable for almost any application, Polyneon's unique formula makes this embroidery thread extremely durable and smooth running for high-speed embroidery machines. Vibrant colors are glossy, as well as resistant to chlorine bleach. Choose Madeira for the highest quality embroidery thread available.
Polyneon is the ideal polyester machine thread for embroidering on uniforms, safety garments and commercial linens.
Polyneon Family Specifications:
- Colors: 387 Solid Colors, 20 Multi-Colors and 24 Fluorescent Colors
- Digitization: Average 3.5 density
- Recommended Needle: #60/8
- Polyneon Puts Up Available: #40 5,500 yard cones or 1,100 yard spools, #60 1,640 yard spools and #75 2,734 yard spools
- Oeko-Tek® certified to be free from harmful substances.