Protecting critical data and applications on Windows Servers
Server administrators face a variety of Windows backup options for protecting backup servers but often struggle to find a solution that offers the level of simple management, advanced scheduling, and storage device accessibility that they require for their backup plans.
Windows Server Backup solutions are designed to back up servers and quickly recover all your business data including individual files, applications, virtual environments, or your entire system including your OS – all centrally managed, with maximum flexibility for administrators.
NovaStor offers a comprehensive all-inclusive solution:
- Physical server backup software protects applications, files/folders, system files, etc.
- Protect VMs running in Hyper-V on your Windows Server
- Perform image-level backups (system image) with bare metal recovery
- Built-in P2V
- Restore to dissimilar hardware
- Granular level recovery for VM and Image Backups
- Virtual server backup and recovery: image and file-level backup
- US-based tech support
- With several options to choose from for Windows backup for servers, our backup experts provide you with a free consultation to help you find the right backup Windows server data protection solution for your specific IT infrastructure and business needs.
Complete Windows backup software for server environments
Your Windows backup servers are the lifeblood of your organization, storing critical data and applications on physical, virtual and cloud environments. Defend them with an all-inclusive server back up solution that allows you to store backups on the storage backup location of your choosing: SAN, NAS, tape, tape libraries with autoloader support, disk, NovaStor-hosted cloud, or any private or public cloud such as Azure, AWS or Google.
With potentially hundreds of users per server, there will come a time when someone accidentally deletes files, or urgently needs to recover an older, previous versions of a file from your file history. With granular recovery, you can use your system backup image to recover just the files you need - saving you time and money.
System Admins can manage all systems from a central control panel with unique user rights and access privileges from a single central management console.
NovaStor's Windows server data protection solution allows you to run application-aware backups on your mission-critical applications to ensure full data integrity. NovaStor utilizes Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Services (VSS) to capture the application state while backups are in process to ensure application consistency. When disaster strikes, it’s essential to get back up and running with minimal downtime, and our backup solutions for Windows allow you to do just that