Hot Melt Adhesive Film is a high quality heat sensitive film used
to bond emblems and patches to garments.
Composition of Hot Melt Adhesive Film
Hot Melt Adhesive film is made from 100% Polyolefin.
How to Use
1. After embroidery, pre-wash the garment without any fabric
softener to remove any chemicals and powder.
2. To bond the emblem to the garment, use either a hot press
machine, hot roller, ultrasonic machine, heat sealing machine,
or iron equipped with time and temperature control. Do not use
a welding machine or steam iron.
3. Set the temperature of the selected equipment between
140 – 150°C and apply heat to the emblem and garment for
around 15 to 20 seconds with a force of approximately 10N.
- Can adhere onto cotton, tetron, tetron cotton, wood, and fabrics
- with polyester content less than 50%
- Cannot adhere onto fabrics made of, or partially made of PU, PVC, PP, iron, plastic, rubber, silicon, nylon, melamine, or other items which cannot withstand high temperatures
- Cannot adhere onto fabrics coated with DBP, powder,or water repellent
- Cannot be used with any fabric softener