High Margin Personalized Products
Grow your business with the Sawgrass SG400 sublimation printer, perfect for producing small products at high volumes or larger personalized products. Easy to use, this desktop printer will help you bring custom products to market in record time.
The SG400 comes complete with:
- Sawgrass Print Manager
- CreativeStudio Online Designer
- SubliJet-HD Sublimation Inks
- Product Warranty and In-house Support. Single solution for color management and printer driver for Virtuoso printers
- Optimizes print quality and production efficiency in an easy-to-use RIP-like application
- Built-in ICC profiles for a wide variety of substrates and image types
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Advanced features include job and image ganging, customized hot folder presets and more Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Sublimate on Metal, Plastic, Wood, Ceramic and Polyester
- Only Purpose-Built Desktop Sublimation Printers
- Business Builder Sales and Marketing Resources
- Sawgrass Technical Support Maximum Media Size 8.5”x14”, A4/21,6 x 27,9 cm 8.5”x51”, 21,6 x 129,5 cm (with optional bypass tray) Virtuoso Print Manager : OS Windows 8, 8.1, 10; Mac OS 10.12 or Later Mac Profile : OS Mac OS 10.12 or Later
- Choice 1: Virtuoso CreativeStudio by Sawgrass
- Choice 2: CorelDraw X6 or Later
- Choice 3: Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS6 or Creative Cloud
- Choice 4: Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 and Later
|Product Brochure (English)|
We have created three ink sets for our printers; each specially formulated for a different type of blanks.
SubliJet ink is our most versatile ink and is formulated to work in conjunction with sublimation paper on any blank with a polymer coating. You can also press onto soft substrates such as fabrics, providing they have a high polyester content. With fabric blends, remember that the ink will only adhere to the polyester fibers. The higher the polyester content the better the result.
You may also use SubliJet ink, in conjunction with Siser EasySubli vinyl, and press onto cotton and dark fabrics. This will provide similar results to EasySubli inks.
ChromaBlast ink is specifically designed to be used in conjunction with ChromaBlast paper and allows you to press onto cotton fabric that falls into the category of lights, brights, or whites. For best results it is recommended to cut around the image prior to pressing. This can be done as a rough cut as scissors, but you can use ChromaBlast with a cutter as well.
EasySubli ink is formulated for use on Siser Easy Subli Vinyl but can also be used on any polymer coated blank when used with sublimation paper. Using EasySubli inks in conjunction with EasySubli vinyl will allow you to achieve great results when pressing onto cotton garments and onto dark colors of polyester and cotton fabrics.
When used with sublimation paper, it will also allow you press onto hard substrates and polyester fabrics with a similar result to SubliJet ink.