Innov-is F580 sewing, Quilting and Embroidery Machine
Designed for designers - the new Innov-is F580 combination sewing, quilting and embroidery machine. Easy-to-use, it boasts a colour LCD touchscreen and is, of course, packed full of eye-catching embroidery designs and Brother’s trademark sewing innovations.
- LCD screen 3.7‘‘All sewing information displayed on a clear, backlit screen. The Innov-is F580 is equipped with a coloured touchscreen display.
- Advanced needle threading system Effortlessly thread the needle by simply lowering the lever.
- Bobbin winding system Fast and simple threading make winding bobbins quick and easy.
- Drop-in bobbin Just drop-in a bobbin and you're ready to sew.
- Wireless connectivity Add patterns, transfer data, receive update notifications and connect to the Artsipra creative hub.
Large embroidery area (180 x 130 mm)
- The embroidery machines have a large embroidery area so you can express your creative ideas and make even bigger and more intricate designs.
- 193 built-in embroidery designs Choose from a wide variety of florals, animals, geometrics, seasonal designs and much more. With our built-in designs, you can start embroidering right away.
- 13 built-in font styles Easily personalise your sewing and embroidery projects by choosing from 13 built-in font styles, available in 3 sizes.
- Artspira Unlock the artist within. Draw your own patterns or download Brother exclusives.*Artspira to launch late 2022
- Colour sorting Fewer thread changes = more time making.
- Jump stitch trimmer Put your snips away! Jump stitches are automatically trimmed for you.
- Patterned frame shapes Put the finishing touch to your embroidery with an elegant frame. Choose from 10 frame shapes and 14 stitch types for an overall total of 140 different patterns available. Combine with lettering to create unique and stylish monograms.
- Editing embroidery patterns Easily adjust the size, rotation or mirror embroidery patterns with the touch of a button.
- Combine embroidery patterns This function also enables embroidery patterns to be combined or lettering to be added to a design.
- Text editing functions Add multiple lines of text and align it to the left, centre or right. Text rotation and font selection are also available from one single editing panel.
- USB port Connect a USB device such as a USB flash drive or a card reader/writer and load your embroidery design directly to the machine.
- Optional magnet frame 180 x 100 mm Make hooping a cinch and protect precious fabrics (additional purchase required). Hoop fabrics up to 2mm thick.
- 241 built-in stitches, including 10 buttonhole styles, choose from numerous stitches built-in the machine, giving you unlimited creativity. Also includes 10 one-step buttonholes.
- Lettering styles Includes 5 lettering styles.
- Combine stitches Combine up to 70 stitch patterns and save them to memory.
- Stitch reference guide: Choose the required stitch from this useful chart inside the top cover.
- My Custom StitchTM Design your own stitch patterns or edit and change the built-in template designs and save for future use.
- Multi-directional sewing
- Innov-is F580 offers sewing in four directions.
- Automatic thread cutter Automatically cut upper and lower threads.
- Lockstitch button At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch.
- Slide speed control Adjust the sewing speed from slow to fast. This can also be used to adjust the stitch width while sewing.
- SFDS: Square Feed Drive System Square Feed Drive System gives you smooth, even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure Helps you stitch pucker-free seams on even the most stretchy of fabrics.
- Adjustable thread tension Achieve the best possible stitch quality across different fabrics by adjusting the tension of the upper thread. Innov-is F580 provides automatic control.
- Thread sensor The Innov-is F580 is equipped with upper and lower thread sensors that warn when thread is broken or has run out.
- Free arm Ideal for sewing tubular items like sleeves, trouser legs, etc.
- Knee lift Free up your hands by using your knee to lift the presser foot.
- Walking foot included The included walking foot and quilting guide means you’ll tackle multi-layer quilts with ease, no matter what combinations of materials you use to make them.
Optional Large Table not Included as showing above
ماكينة خياطة وتطريز #
Warranty : 1 year